NOVEMBER 11, 2020 MONTHLY SUPERVISOR MEETING
Summit Township has changed their regular monthly meeting from November 10, 2020 to November 11, 2020 at 7:00 pm, the meeting will be held at the Township building located at 10956 Plum Street, Harmonsburg.
Social distancing practices and appropriate preventative measures are recommended.
Items to be covered on the agenda:
- Armstrong franchise agreement
- Township building
- Pending Subdivision and Land Developments
- Fuel storage tanks
- Agnew Road – pave, seal coat?
- Vacate street request
- Gibson Park DCNR progress
- Other miscellaneous topics that may come before the board.
If you prefer not to attend the meeting but have something that you would like addressed at the meeting or would like to comment on an agenda item speak to a supervisor prior to the meeting, or email or call the office.
Address: PO Box 231, Harmonsburg PA 16422
The supervisors thank you for your cooperation.